The Day long Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) with the theme of Palliative Care was conducted by the administrative authority of Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital at Sector 6, Rohini, in Delhi in association with DNipCare on Saturday, 7th July 2018.
The CNE was inaugurated by Dr. Shakti Sharma, Additional Medical Superintendent and presided over by Mrs. Satnam Kaur, Deputy Nursing Superintendent and coordinated by Mr. Sujeesh S, President and Mr. Pawan Sharma, General Secretary, Nurses Organization, BSA Hospital.
The faculties were:
- Dr. Rethi Balachandran, Assistant Director General (Nursing), Ministry of Health & Family Welfare,
- Dr. Bhargavi C. N, Faculty of Nursing College, Dr. RML Hospital,
- Prof (Dr.) A. T. Kora, Nursing Superintendent, St. Stephen’s Hospital,
- Mrs. Sindhu Rajesh, Nursing Superintendent, All India Institute of Ayurveda,
- Mrs.Jessy Shaji Paul, Senior Nursing Officer, AIIMS,
- Dr. Rajender Kumar, Specialist, Anaesthesia and Intensive Care In charge, Dr. BSA Hospital,
- Mrs. Neelam R Lall, Deputy Nursing Superintendent (Retired), AIIMS,
- Mrs. Govindi Chauhan, Asst.Nursing Superintendent, AIIMS,and
- Mr. Suresh Thaliyaril, Secretary and K. V. Hamza, General Secretary DNipCare.
Mr. Syamalan Perinchira, Calligraphic Artist and Volunteer of DNipCare created the certificates for participating delegates and resource persons of the CNE.