Indian Association of Palliative Care
COVID-19 Guidelines Documents
- Mock Drill for Emergency Responses for Handling COVID-19 Cases.
- Advisory on Social Distancing Measures.
- Guidance for COVID-19 Surveillance.
- Lab Testing Advisory.
- Infection Prevention and Control.
- Infection Control Measures to Protect Patients and Staff.
- Guidelines for Home Quarantine.
- The Psychological Impact of Quarantine.
- Caring for Patients.
- Surviving Sepsis Campaign: Guidelines on the Management of Criticalli Ill Adults.
- Covid 19- Guidelines on Dead Body Management.
Page 5: Ventilator Strategies (1 of 5)
- ICS Guideline for Prone Positioning of the Concious COVID Patient 2020.
- COVID-19 Preparedness Document.
- APSF/ASA Guidance on Purposing Anesthesia Machines as ICU Ventilators.
Page 6: Ventilator Strategies (2 of 5)
- COVID-19 Pneumonia: ARDS or not?
- COVID-19 ARDS Ventilator PEEP Titration Protocol.
- COVID-19 Pneumonia: Different Respiratory Treatment for different Phenotypes?
Page 7: Ventilator Strategies (3 of 5)
- Effect of Lung Recruitment and Titrated Positive End-Expiratory Pressure (PEEP) vs Low PEEP on Mortality in Patients with Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome.
- Extubation of patients of COVID-19.
- Extubation Guidelines of COVID-19 Patients.
Page 8: Ventilator Strategies (4 of 5)
- COVID-19 Guidance for Anaesthesia and Perioperative Care Providers.
- Joint Statement on Multiple Patients per Ventilator.
- Respiratory Support for Patients with COVID-19 infection.
Page 9: Ventilator Strategies (5 of 5)
- Intensive Care Management of Coronavirus disease 2019.
- Surviving Sepsis Campaign.
- Inter-professional Spiritual Care.
- Clinical Management of COVID-19: Interim Guidance – WHO.
- Interim U.S. Guidance for Risk Assessment & Work Restrictions for Healthcare Personnel.
- Newer Additional Strategies for COVID-19 Testing: Advisory on Rapid Antigen Test for COVID-19 by ICMR.
- Mental Health Issues & Support for Healthcare Workers during COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Ethics-based Decision-making in a COVID-19 Pandemic Crisis.
- The Dos and Don’ts for Post-discharge COVID patients.
- COVID-19 Pandemic and Mental Health.
- Psychosocial First Aid for children affected by Covid-19.
- The ‘Management of Covid-19 in Children’ guidelines.
- The ICMR’s manual for Health Care Professionals to provide Psychosocial Support to family.
PC Centre Directory of India
For quick access to a concise list of Palliative Care centres, download it from Here