IAPC ACADEMY Lecture Series on Mondays
Every Monday from 6:30 AM to 7:30 AM. For registration, please send an email to email@example.com
Schedule of the program is available for download Here
Topic: Approach to an adult patient with anorexia and fatigue
Date: December 14, 2020.
Faculty: Dr. Sachidanand Jee Bharati.
More Online Training Program Videos
1. Dr. Karanvir Singh Matharoo &
Dr. Anuja Pandit
2. Dr. Kikato Chishi & Dr. Bhavna Patel
3. Dr. Shreya Nair & Dr. Jyothsna
4. Dr. Alice Thankachan & Dr.
5. Dr. Mayur Ghoghari & Dr. Bhavna
6. Dr. Prajakta Bhagat & Dr. Prasun P.
7. Dr. Revathy Vijayakumar &
Dr. Swati Bhan
8. Dr. Lekha Vijaykumar Raval &
Dr. Bhavna Patel
9. Dr. Sachin Ravji Gunde & Dr.
10. Dr. Krishnapriya V. & Dr. Saurabh
11. Dr. Varun Yadav & Dr. Ravi
12. Dr. Anshita Sharma & Dr.
13. Dr. Anurag Sarkar & Dr. Raghav
14. Dr. Arjun M. Pillai & Dr. Gayatri
15. Dr. Dhanashri Kudal & Dr. Jayita
16. Dr. Pratyasa Padhi & Dr. Brajesh
17. Dr. Raghavendra Ramanjulu &
Dr. Sushma Bhatnagar
18. Dr. Kashish Vats & Dr. Raghu
19. Dr. Bhawesh Pangaria & Dr.
20. Dr. Susan Shekinah & Dr.
Jenifer Jeba S
21. Dr. Adumala Aruna & Dr.
22. Dr. Rabiya Razak & Dr.
23. Dr. Kesavaraj & Dr.
24. Dr. Gayatri S & Dr. Krithika Rao
25. Dr. Nengneivah Haokip &
Dr. Balbir Kumar
26. Dr. Aswathi Praveen &
Dr. Anuja Damani
1. Dr. S. V. S. Deo
2. Dr. Nandan
3. Dr. Puneet Rathore
4. Dr. Ajisha P. A.
5. Dr. Anupama Borkar
6. Dr. Rucha Patil
7. Dr. Neha Singh
8. Dr. Bhanu Pratap
9. Dr. Eduardo D.
10. Dr. Vivek Gupta
11. Dr. Nikahat Jahan
12. Dr. Neethu Susan
1. Dr. M. R. Rajagopal
2. Dr. Nandini Vallath
3. Dr. Seema Mishra
4. Dr. Sushma
5. Dr. Jayita Deoghar
6. Dr. Roop Gursahani
7. Dr. Roop Gursahani
8. Dr. Anjum Joad Khan
9. Dr. Nishkarsh Gupta
10. Dr. Santosh K.
11. Dr. Chitra
12. Dr. Nagesh Simha
13. Dr. Seema Rao
14. Dr. Shobha Nair
15. Dr. Pankaj Singhai
16. Dr. Anuja Damani
17. Dr. Arunangshu
18. Dr. Krithika S. Rao
19. Dr. Raghavendra
Find the sequential list of videos Here
IAPC ACADEMY is an initiative by Indian Association of Palliative Care with an aim to provide expert training to MD students in Palliative Medicine in India, by eminent faculty in the field of Palliative Medicine. Currently three prestigious medical institutions in India, AIIMS New Delhi, TATA Memorial Centre, Mumbai and GCRI Ahmedabad, offers MD in Palliative Medicine. This program includes a series of Online Lectures on various aspects of Palliative Medicine, on every Monday, from 6:30 AM to 7:30 AM.
This online program is also open for all doctors who are practicing Palliative Medicine in India.
How to register for the program?
Only registered delegates can participate in this program. For registration, please send your name and email id to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can register till 5 PM on Sunday.
Lectures from 6:30 AM to 7:30 AM, on every Monday.
The invitation link to the session will be sent to you after registration.