The Indian Association of Palliative Care (IAPC) invites students to an exciting opportunity to work with The IAPC, a National organization, as a part of the Internship Program. The Internship program is being currently offered as a virtual program, as we are mindful of the impositions due to the COVID 19 pandemic.
The program provides students with an opportunity to evolve professionally and personally, as they work for a cause from the comfort of their own homes. Students can intern with The IAPC under any of the tracks listed below
- Awareness generation and Advocacy (eg. Develop projects to raise awareness about palliative care and its components or towards reducing stigma or the myths associated with palliative care etc.)
- Fundraise (eg. Design or develop fundraising strategies, conduct activities to raise funds within your community or social circles etc.)
- Research (eg. Conduct online surveys and research projects in the field of palliative care etc.)
- Develop resources (eg. Design and create posters/ pamphlets / booklets to create awareness or bust myths associated with palliative care, create short films to promote palliative care etc.)
- Assist in social media promotions (eg. Develop strategies to effectively promote news, information or activities of IAPC on various social media platforms etc.)
- Support our administrative team (eg. Extend support towards account keeping, in preparation of our monthly newsletter, help manage our photo / video library, etc.)
The internship period could range from a minimum of 15 working days to a time as required and necessary for project completion.
Students interested in palliative care, and are currently pursuing a course from a recognised University in India or abroad.
How to apply
Interested students will need to submit the completed online application form enlisted at the bottom of this page along with the following documents:
- A letter signed by the Head of the Department from the student’s college, to confirm that they are a bonafide student of the department / college.
- A copy of the student’s Aadhar Card / Voter ID (for Indian students); or a copy of a valid student ID card (for foreign nationals).
- A copy of the receipt confirming payment of Internship fee to IAPC.
INR 3000 for 15 days & INR 5000 for 30 days.
The internship fee is to be paid via a bank transfer to the below mentioned account:
Bank account details
Account Holder Name: Indian Association of Palliative Care
Account Type: Current Account
Account No.: 33808019294
IFSC Code: SBIN0001536
MICR Code: 110002005
Branch Code: 001536
Bank Name: State Bank of India
Branch Name: AIIMS Campus, Ansari Nagar East, New Delhi – 110029
Note: Fee paid via cheque or DD will not be accepted.
Applications will be screened and the selected intern will be assigned a mentor.
The intern will then work closely with the assigned mentor who will to assist, guide, monitor and evaluate the intern’s work during the internship period.
During the course of the internship, the intern will need to adhere to the guidelines of internship.
A certificate of participation will be issued to students upon successful completion of the project undertaken during the internship.
Join us to make your contribution to the society by expending your talents, passions and your creativity. Apply Now for the Virtual Internship Program!!
Please feel free to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp us on +919446693898 in case of any queries.
Kindly ensure that below documents are kept handy before you begin to fill this form.
- The letter from the Head of the Department of your college to confirm that you are a student of the department / college.
- A copy of your Aadhar Card / Voter ID, if you are an Indian student; or a copy of your valid student ID card, if you are a foreign national.
- A copy of the receipt confirming payment of Internship fee to IAPC. The transaction ID of the payment will be required to fill up this form.
All fields marked with * (asterix) must be filled up.
- The intern will need to ensure confidentiality of data, and understand that all materials / documents designed and developed belong to IAPC. The intern cannot use any material without the consent of the IAPC.
- The intern will be required to work for a minimum of 3 hours per day.
- The minimum internship period is 15 working days.
- The intern will need to satisfactorily complete at least 85% of the assigned project. The assigned mentor will assess the project’s progress.
- The intern will be respectful towards the mentor and other colleagues from the IAPC.