IAPCON 2020 website is functional: www.iapcon2020guwahati.in (old website is defunct).
As The Filmfare awards are going to be conducted on 15th Feb 2020, in Guwahati, all the hotels will be booked. Therefore we request all the delegates to book their hotels for accommodation, before 15th Nov’19.
Kindly contact Mr. Anand Das for bookings at low rate. (Mob: 9864045457)
The IAPC Annual Conference, IAPCON 2020
The 27th International Conference of Indian Assocition of Palliative Care is being organised in Guwahati. You are all cordially invited.
Conference Dates: February 14, 15 & 16 of 2020.
Pre-conference date: February 13 of 2020.
Venue: GMCH Auditorium Complex, Assam.
- Palliative Care Education in India
- Universal Access to Palliative Care
- Paediatric Palliative Care Empowering compassionate communities
- Political will for prevention & relief of suffering at the end of life
- North East Palliative Care: New initiatives
- Institute Based Palliative Care
- Rehabilitation & Palliative Care
- Nursing Issues Empower to improve competency
- Pain Management Research in Palliative Care
- Role of Volunteers & Social workers Safe use of opioids
- Palliative Care in Non-Malignant Diseases
- Engaging Students in Palliative Care
- Entrust: Joining hands with contemporaries
- Care for Caregivers
- Palliative Care Debate: “Implementing Advance Directives in India”
- Palliative Care Quiz
- Best 3 Oral Presentations
- Best 3 Poster Presentations
Dr. Arun Deka
First Floor, Administrative Block,
State Cancer Institute, Gauhati Medical College,
Bhangagarh, Guwahati – 781032, Assam, India.
Official Conference Managers:
28-32. Ground Floor, Rectangle-I,
Distt. Centre Saket. New Delhi-110017