The DNipCare (Delhites’ National Initiative in Palliative Care) held a Cancer Awareness & Palliative Care Sensitization Campaign at the St. Basil Church, Sector 3, Rohini, Delhi on 5th May 2019.
Rev. Father Bineesh Babu inaugurated the Campaign.
The following esteemed persons consucted the campaign:
- Dr. Anjana Saxena (Ex-Deputy Commissioner, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare),
- Dr. Sindhu Sunil Nair (Onco-Radiologist & Palliative Care Specialist, Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Research Institute, Rohini, Delhi), and
- K. V. Hamza (General Secretary, DNipCare).
Along the above mentioned persons, also were present the following persons who coordinated the event:
- Mr. Syamalan Perinchira (Inspector of Delhi Police and Calligraphic Artist),
- Ms. Seeema Prasad (the Volunteers of DNipCare),
- Mr. Suresh Thaliyaril (Secretary DNipCare, Zonal member, IAPC), and
- Ms. Blessy Shaji (Nursing Officer RBTB Sanatorium).