IAPC Academy Lecture Series
The IAPC Academy was launched on 29th June 2020 as an initiative of the Indian Association of Palliative Care.
The first initiative of the Academy was the launch of a free online training series aiming to provide expert training to the future leaders of palliative care physicians (especially the MD Palliative Medicine students), by eminent faculty from the field of Palliative Medicine.
As the National Association for palliative care, the IAPC felt that it was its duty to leverage the access it enjoyed with pioneers and expert faculty from the field of Palliative Medicine across the globe, to facilitate and create opportunities to empower students as they learnt from the collective treasure of experience and knowledge of these pioneers and experts.
The series also aims to provide students with a unique opportunity to learn, observe, interact and network with Palliative Care Physicians from across the country so that their knowledge base expands beyond their institutional/regional boundaries.
Till date, a total of 113 lectures have been delivered collectively from Series 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5. The ongoing Series 6 will deliver 35 lectures.
The IAPC sincerely thanks all faculty for sharing their time and expertise towards further enriching the collective knowledge of our palliative care fraternity.
How to register for the sessions?
Those interested to attend and participate in the sessions, are requested to drop us an email at email@example.com along with your name, designation, affiliation, contact number and an expression of intent to participate in these sessions.
How will the sessions be delivered?
The virtual sessions will be presented via the Zoom Platform.
How to attend the sessions?
Participants will receive an email with the Zoom invitation link one or two days before the session.
Important guidelines to be adhered to while participating in the sessions
All participants are requested to adhere to the below guidelines while attending the sessions:
- Please join the session by 6:20 a.m. so that the speakers are not disturbed during their presentation
- Kindly ensure that you clearly identify yourself and display your name when you sign-in. Non compliance of this will not allow you to join the sessions
- Please ensure that your microphone is on mute while the speaker is presenting
- Please be conscious towards ensuring that your video is switched on only when you want it to be so
- Feel free to share your queries and comments through the ‘Chat option’ while the session is in progress
- You are welcome to participate and enrich the discussions that will follow the presentation for the day
- Please be respectful towards the sessions, the speakers and your fellow participants
Click here to view and download the complete schedule of the current IAPC Academy series.
Click here to view recordings of the lectures conducted thus far in sequential order of presentation.
Click here to view recordings of the lectures conducted thus far, series wise.