The IAPC Elections for the office bearers of IAPC will be held online on 21st January, 2022.
Elections will be held for the following posts:
- President, IAPC (2022 – 2025)
- Secretary, IAPC (Secretary Elect from 2022 – 2023; Secretary from 2023 – 2026)
- Central Council Members (2022 – 2024)
- North Zone (2 members)
- North – East Zone (2 members)
- East Zone (2 members)
- South Zone (2 members)
- West Zone (1 vacancy for one year [2022 – 2023]*; 1 vacancy for two years [2022 – 2024])
- * The term for this post was extended by 1 year due to no elections being held last year. The vacancy will therefore be for the remaining one year.
The applicant must have an uninterrupted IAPC membership for a minimum of 7 years on the date of being nominated.
The applicant must have an uninterrupted IAPC membership for a minimum of 5 years on the date of being nominated.nated.
Central Council (CC) Member
The applicant must have an uninterrupted IAPC membership for a minimum of 3 years on the date of being nominated.
Members applying to the post of a CC Member from a particular Zone, must belong to that particular Zone as defined by the IAPC’s constitution.
- North Zone
(Chandigarh, Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Ladakh, Punjab and Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh)
- North-East Zone
(Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland and Tripura)
- East Zone
(Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Odisha, Sikkim and West Bengal)
- South Zone
(Andaman and Nicobar, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Lakshadweep, Puducherry, Tamil Nadu and Telangana)
- West Zone
(Daman and Diu and Nagar and Haveli, Goa, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra and Rajasthan)
Important dates for the upcoming IAPC Elections
- Election Announcement: 15th November, 2021
- Last date to submit online nomination: 16th December, 2021
- Last date to withdraw nomination: 14th January, 2022
- Election date: 21st January, 2022
Interested candidates to email the scanned copy of the signed and completed nomination form to the Secretary, IAPC, at email@example.com before 5 p.m. on 16th December, 2021. Nominations submitted to any other email address will not be accepted.
Please note that Applicants must use one form for one nomination.
Download application form Here