Indian Association of Palliative Care
Notice of Nomination and Election
Notice is herewith given for the Election of Office Bearers of Indian Association of Palliative Care for the year 2021. Elections will be held to the following posts:
- President (2022 – 2025)
- Central Council Member (West – 1 vacancy)
- Editor (IJPC)
- CC MEMBER: The applicant must have an uninterrupted membership of IAPC for at least 3 years on the date of being nominated. To apply for the post of CC Member representing West Zone, the member should belong to any of the following regions:
Rajasthan, Gujarat, Maharasthra, MP, Goa, Daman & Diu, or Dadra & Nagar Haveli.
- PRESIDENT: The applicant must have an uninterrupted membership of IAPC for at least 7 years on the date of being nominated.
- Editor IJPC: The applicant must have an uninterrupted membership of IAPC for at least 7 years on the date of being nominated and have at least 10 publications in Medical Journals.
The nomination from is available to download below. Please take print-out of the form as it has to be sent by post to the address of the Hon. Secretary, IAPC. Email copies will not be accepted. Nomination forms, with the original signatures must be sent by post, so as to reach the Hon. Secretary, IAPC, at the address given below. Scanned images and photocopies of signed forms are not valid. Applicant should use one form for one post.
- Nominations must be received by the Hon. Secretary, IAPC, no later than 5 PM on Thursday, the 18th of February, 2021.
- Last date for withdrawal of nominations is on Monday, the 1st of March, 2021.
- Election will be held on Saturday, 20th of March, 2021 (During the Virtual AGM – 2021).
Address: Dr. Savita Butola, Secretary IAPC, House No 8, Type 5, Officers Colony, BSF Academy, Thekanpur, Gwalior (MP), PIN- 475005 | Phone: 9988996196